The soundtrack to Sing, a 2016 Movie, tracklist, listen to all 23 full soundtrack songs, play 23 sample OST music & 3 trailer tracks. View who sings all the songs used in the movie. Read scene descriptions after the film plays at the cinema. 56 song credits.
Sing official soundtrack album tracklist, original soundtrack music Original release date: December 9, 2016 Label: Republic Records
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes Original music composed by Various Artists
1. Faith – Stevie Wonder (feat. Ariana Grande)
2. Gimme Some Lovin’ – Various Artists
3. The Way I Feel Inside – Various Artists
4. Let’s Face The Music And Dance – Seth MacFarlane
5. I Don’t Wanna – Beck Bennett and Scarlett Johansson
6. Venus – Nick Kroll and Reese Witherspoon
7. Auditions – Various Artists
8. Around The World – Senor Coconut & His Orchestra
9. Bamboleo – Various Artists
10. The Wind – Cat Stevens
11. Hallelujah – Tori Kelly
12. Under Pressure – Queen [feat. David Bowie]
13. Shake It Off – Nick Kroll and Reese Witherspoon
14. I’m Still Standing – Taron Egerton
15. Set It All Free – Scarlett Johansson
16. My Way – Seth MacFarlane
17. Don’t You Worry ‘Bout A Thing – Tori Kelly
18. Golden Slumbers / Carry That Weight – Jennifer Hudson
19. Out To Lunch (End Titles) – Joby Talbot
20. Listen To The Music – Tiki Pasillas
21. Hallelujah – Various Artists
22. Don’t You Worry ‘Bout A Thing (Acoustic Version) – Tori Kelly
23. Oh.My.Gosh – Various Artists
Listen to the full songs from Sing, Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, in a playlist
Sing official OST album tracklist, original motion picture score. Original release date: December 16, 2016 Label: Back Lot Music
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes Original music composed by Joby Talbot
1. The Moon Theatre / Golden Slumbers
2. Gang Getaway
3. The Winds of Change
4. Let’s Go to Work
5. The Selection
6. Dream Big Dreams
7. Planning the Heist
8. Rosita’s Invention
9. Buster’s Pep Talk
10. Talk to Me, Crawley
12. Rosita Returns Home
13. All Creatures Great and Small
14. Johnny Gets the Call
15. Stuck in Traffic
16. Prison Visit
17. None Other Than Miss Nana Noodleman
18. Who Is This ‘Moon’?
19. The Poolhouse
20. Good Luck Everyone
21. Big Daddy Escapes
22. Out to Lunch (End Titles)
23. Visiting Nana (Eddie’s Tune)
Listen to the full score songs from Sing in a playlist
Sing song credits – Additional film music – songs that are not included in the official soundtrack list, but are playing in the movie. Listen to full songs (where available)
1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY (TRADITIONAL)
2. BAKER STREET – GERALD RAFFERTY
3. CRAZY IN LOVE – EUGENE RECORD, SHAWN CARTER, BEYONCE KNOWLES, RICH HARRISON
4. JUMP – ALEX VAN HALEN, EDDIE VAN HALEN, DAVID LEE ROTH
5. KIRA KIRA KILLER – YASUTAKA NAKATA
6. BUTTERFLY – SETH BINZER, BRET MAZUR, ANTHONY KIEDIS
7. ANACONDA – ANTHONY RAY, ONIKA MARAJ, JAMAL JONES
8. HUMPTY DANCE – WILLIAM COLLINS, GREGORY JACOBS, GEORGE CLINTON, JR.
9. THE SAFETY DANCE – IVAN DOROSCHUK
10. RIDE LIKE THE WIND – CHRISTOPHER CROSS
11. STAY WITH ME – SAM SMITH, JAMES NAPIER, WILLIAM PHILLIPS
12. PENNIES FROM HEAVEN – JOHNNY BURKR, ARTHUR JOHNSTON
13. STRANGE LOOP – GARTH JENNINGS
14. THE SOUND OF VIOLENCE – DENNIS DE LAAT
15. STAR CRAWL – CRYSTAL STILTS
16. GO! TEAM GO! (TRADITIONAL)
17. CHILDHOOD MEMORIES – ENNIO MORRICONE
18. SUCKER PUNCH – BOOMISH
19. VENUS – ROBERT VAN LEEUWEN
20. CALL ME MAYBE – CARLY RAE JEPSEN
21. PON DE FLOOR – MAJOR LAZER (FEAT. VYBZ KARTEL)
22. SET IT ALL FREE – DAVE BASSETT
23. TRUE COLORS – CYNDI LAUPER
24. AROUND THE WORLD – RUMBA – THOMAS BANGALTER, GUY-MANUEL DEHOMEM CHRISTO
What’s the name of that saxophone song that plays right after a flier runs into Mike’s (Mouse) face? It’s really brief, but I heard that song before, more like a solo, and I can’t get it out of my mind!
Thank you brother. I heard this song had it on my computer. Didn’t remember the name. Heard it on Sing movie last night spent the night going through the songs on my hard drive. Your post helped me with the name and i searched and found it. Listening to it while leaving a thank you note.
Anyone know the names of the opera songs the no hump camel sings?
What is the jazz tune playing as mike gets his bank card from the bank manager to go and buy the car?? It’s a classic but I can’t find the title
Take five – Dave Brubeck
With thanks! Valuable information!
I conceive this web site has got some real good information for everyone https://newone2017.com/
What was the last sing???a song during the construction of the theatre…
What’s the name of that saxophone song that plays right after a flier runs into Mike’s (Mouse) face?
It’s really brief, but I heard that song before, more like a solo, and I can’t get it out of my mind!
What song is being played on the scene where Eddie was swimming (40:10)
The Wind – Cat Stevens
HI what type of saxophone does Mike frim sing play? Tenor sax? Alto? Sopran sax??
Hi, what is the song Mike play sax and grabbed the monkey money? Thank you
There is an opera sounding song in nanas house. What is is
There are two the first one is right after Buster and Eddie walk in, it is called Con Onor Muore. The second plays through Buster and Nana’s conversation and it is called O Mio Babbino Caro
What is the song that johnny sang while doing rehearsals round about 52 min
a cover of All of Me – John Legend
What is the name of the song Nana sings as the theatre opens at the beginning of the movie
it’s nr 1 in the OST list, “The Moon Theatre – Golden Slumbers” by Joby Talbot. Listen to it in full (player at the bottom of the list) to hear her
What is the song playing in Nana’s house
What is the song of ending movie..
Faith – Stevie Wonder (feat. Ariana Grande)
@3513 Mike goes into the bank, what is the sax song playing in the background?
Take five – Dave Brubeck
What song is the mouse playing on the sax right after he takes the monkeys money and says next time pick on someone your own size
It’s called take five
Baker Street by Gerry Rafferty
What is the name of the song playing at about 09:03 minutes when Eddy and Moon are sitting in the restaurant talking about Moon’s plans?
I’m so glad hat somone asked that question. I’ve been trying to look for that song, but I can’t find it anywhere. :”(
it’s Four Seasons – Vivaldi (Spring)
WHat is the name of the song Mike plays on the saxaphone to impress the lady mouse. One of the songs is Girl from Ipanema and what is the other song?
“Baker Street” – Gerry Rafferty
What is the song played after Rosita’s audition song “Fireworks”? (18:36 It carries a scene of street and played in background)
that’s not really a song… just drums
I’m wondering the same thing.
What´s the song being played in the scene while Johnny is practicing his driving skills whit his dad, the song playing in the cars radio
It’s called “Hold On, We’re Going Home” performed by Drake
The song when Gunter and Rosita are first rehearsing. When he pulls out the boom box and puts on the electronic music.
Did you find the song I like that son but I can’t find it please tell me
It’s called Sound of Violence – Main Mix by Dennis De Laat
Hi, I would like to know the name of the song that Mike the Mouse plays on the saxophone right after he made the guy empty his pockets.
Take Five by Dave Brubek
What’s the song that Mike plays on the saxophone to try and impress the female mouse outside the club? Not on this list
Girl from Ipanema
What is the sing being played in the scene where Moon is trying to impress Nana and the squids are lighting up to the beat of the music.
Flashing Light- Kanye West ft. Dwele
I think for this particular song you can only listen it via soundcloud. Its called Point point – F + L.
Thank you brother. I heard this song had it on my computer. Didn’t remember the name. Heard it on Sing movie last night spent the night going through the songs on my hard drive. Your post helped me with the name and i searched and found it.
Listening to it while leaving a thank you note.
Hi, there is a rapsong in the movie when mike(mouse) goes to the club, i can’t figure out what its called. And its not in the credits. Can you help?
ITs called million bucks, I found it on YouTube