What We Do In The Shadows Soundtrack List (2015) Complete tracklist, all songs played in the movie and in the trailer, who sings them, soundtrack details and the entire music playlist of the album.
Have a look below to see the official soundtrack list for the 2014 comedy movie, What We Do In The Shadows, including scene descriptions and name of the songs played in trailers and movie
Film’s music by various artists.
Soundtrack album tracklist
1. Reflections Scatter – Module
2. I Love La – Printz Board
3. Gloria Rv 589 – Antonio Vivaldi
4. Shvartze Flamen, Vayser Fayr – Black Ox Orkestar
The vampires are sad about Stu’s dead. Nick is at the bar.
5. You’re Dead – Norma Tanega
Playing at the second opening credits, when the vampires are cleaning and doing chores around the flat.
Vladislav, Viago and Deacon talk about being a vampire.
6. The Captain – The Phoenix Foundation
They Deacon is talking with Jackie in the bar where they were dancing and tell her to bring more people.
7. Cuius Anima Gementum – C. Pergolesi
8. Alagyaz Khumki Tsar – Komitas Vardabet
Viago serves to the guests food from cans at the dinner, and then Deacon tells them they’re worms.
9. Skocne – Black Ox Orkestar
When talking about the inconvenient of being a vampire which is to drink blood.
Two vampire girl catch a boy and drink his blood.
10. Enchanted Castle – Beatbox Production Music
11. Svatovsko Kolo – The Bosnian Muslims
The male guest runs around the house and tries to escape, but the vampires keep showing up.
12. Lal Mori Pat – Igbal Jogi & His Party
13. New High & Ord – Silver Daggers
The vampires find out that Nick told a vampire hunter he is a vampire. Deacon is chasing him around the house.
14. El Condor Pasa – Daniel Alomia Robles
15. Nebuchadnezzar’s Nine Wives – Niko Ne Zna
16. Hypercube – Orchestra Of Spheres
Stu is talking with the zombie on the bench, the vampires are asking Nick if they can kill Stu for Pauline.
17. Don’t Look At Me – Printz Board
18. Sex Meat – Lawrence Arabia
19. Leave The Door Wide Open – No
20. Magic – Dave Dobbyn
21. Another Life – No
The vampires, Nick and his friend, Stu, decide to go to Boogie wonderland.
22. Om Bop Diddy – Printz Board
23. Nign – Black Ox Orkestar
When Nick is telling his friend Stu that he is a vampire.
Later when Nick is leaving with Stu after the trial.
24. Largo – Antonio Vivaldi
25. Fez – Niko Ne Zna
26. Exotica – Pepe Jaramillo
27. Red Rubicon – Cloudboy
28. Ласточка – Leningrad
End credits songs.
29. Dragon Man – Lawrence Arabia
30. Taku Reo – Lawrence Arabia
31. Joy – Silver Daggers
32. Dance Of Maria – Elias Rahbani
Stu is talking with a girl, at the bar.
33. The Werewolf – Luke Buda
34. Plan 9 Original Music – Plan 9
Additional film music – songs that are not included in the official soundtrack list,
but are playing in the movie.
1. No Fear – Acquaviva & Leutzenkirchen
Opening credits song.
2. Jene Sais Pa Pa 1921 – Harry Raderman’s Jazz Orchestra
When Jackie brings her ex-boyfriend and a girl as victims to the vampires’ dinner. Viago plays this song.
3. Vivaldi: Gloria – Gloria in Excelsis Deo – John Eliot Gardiner
When the vampires talk about how great Stu is. Stu is installing a tv, teaching Viago martial arts.
4. Vivaldi: Cum Sancto Spiritu – Cum Sancto Spiritu – John Eliot Gardiner
Stu is teaching the vampires about telephones and new technologies. Vladislau is taking a lot of selfies.
5. Magic What She Do – DD Smash
Nick going around and telling everyone he is a vampire, while the other tell him to stop.
Scares the cashier with his vampire face.
6. Last Night (Instrumental version) – Party Kids Biz
First song playing at the Masquerade ball.
We Do In The Shadows Soundtrack (Score) release date: February 13, 2015
We Do In The Shadows Movie release date: February 13, 2015
Trailer songs (full tracks)
Niko Ne Zna – Nebuchadnezzar’s Nine Wives
Leningrad – Lastochka
Was wondering the music they create by somewhere starting 13 mins it’s very cool, would make a good ringtone though
beginning of the Nick’s trial flute music is missing (approximately 54:30)
Its a great list, but i was wondering what song starts at 41.20 in the exact scene in the bar where the other vampire tells him not to go around and talk about him being a vampire.